*This position is only open to candidates 18 years or older living in Iowa or Wisconsin.*
Credit Specialist job responsibilities include maintaining positive customer relations while answering incoming phone calls. Specialists address various types of customer inquiries and concerns pertaining to recent orders, account information and credit status. They also access multiple screens of information in the computer system.
DM Services, Inc. provides customer service regarding credit and account receivable services for leading direct marketing companies. DM Services, Inc. is an affiliate company of Colony Brands, Inc. which is one of North America’s largest, multi-channel direct-marketing companies. We generously support the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.
Temporary/Part-Time Employee Benefits/Perks:
- Performance Based Pay/Incentives – We provide job performance pay and incentive based pay for the majority of our Temporary/Part-Time roles
- Shift Premium pay for 2nd, 3rd, and Weekend shifts
- Holiday Pay for employees returning for their fifth consecutive season
- Safety and Attendance Incentives
- Employee Discounts – Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our catalogs and selected Outlet Store. Discounts range from 45% to 50% off.
- Employee Mini Stores – Discounted product offered at our multiple Employee Only Stores
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Job Category: Credit
- Employment Type: Temporary/Part-Time
- City: Work At Home