- Type: Merit-Based Scholarship
- Education Criteria: Undergraduate Students
- Award Value: 200,000 Naira annually
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Application Deadline: November 10, 2023
The NNPC LTD/SNEPCO is pleased to announce the second cohort of the 2023 scholarship award for Nigerian university students. Eligible and qualified Nigerian students are invited to apply for the 2023 NNPC LTD/SNEPCO Scholarship Award for Nigerian University Students. This scholarship is an initiative of The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (Operator of the NNPC LTD and its co-ventures partners) and is part of its Social Investment program in Education. The program aims to promote academic excellence and enhance the employability of young Nigerians.
To be eligible for the NNPC LTD/SNEPCO Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Must be registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Must be in 200 Level.
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system.
- Must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship from an entity operating in the Oil and Gas Industry, National or International.
- Female students are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applicants need to provide the following documents as part of the scholarship application:
- Passport photograph with a white background, not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px, not more than 200kb).
- School ID card.
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission letter.
- JAMB & POST UTME Result.
- Letter of Identification from State (showing Local Government of Origin).
- Scanned copies of letters of identification (which must be duly stamped and signed).
- O level results and A level/OND/NCE Results as applicable.
- 100 level Academic Result.
How to Apply:
Follow these steps to apply for the NNPC LTD/SNEPCO Scholarship:
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
- Click on the link provided to return to the Scholarship site.
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, and other information, and upload the required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload an affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Check all documents after uploading to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors.
- Click “Apply Now” to submit your information.
- You will receive an email and an SMS confirming the success of your application.
- Return to www.Scholastica.ng, enter your email and password to download your profile and have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile for verification.
- If the National Identification Number (NIN) was not available in step 6, you can obtain your NIN by visiting the official NIMC website.
Please visit the official scholarship website for more information and to start your application.