The Student Web Developer position will assist the Instructional Innovations development team in creating high-quality software for students and faculty. This team is responsible for developing tools such as Variate & Circuit.
- Fixing accessibility issues and other identified problems as required.
- Creating automated unit tests and load tests.
- Writing and maintaining documentation.
The starting pay is $12.50 per hour with a maximum of 20 hours per week. For summer positions, you can work up to 40 hours per week. Schedules are flexible, and working hours between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday, are encouraged.
- Minimum education required.
- Proficiency in C# or React.
- Able to work at least 15-20 hours per week.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- A desire to learn and improve.