Who We Are:
We are a diverse team of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
What We Need:
- Gameplay systems engineering for our multiplatform multiplayer character-action game. You will work with our experienced creative and engineering teams to design and implement novel and innovative mechanics within robust, extensible systems. Avenues include prototyping new game modes and social features, networking, state management, and player progression systems. Ability to align with dev partners and own features from design to polish is important.
Who You Are:
You possess strong organization skills making you efficient at prioritizing and scheduling tasks according to critical path team needs. You model standard processes in code quality, testing, and documentation to your team and while mentoring other specialists. Here are some of the skills we would like to see you offer:
- Production C++ experience.
- Software architecture, algorithm, and data structure proficiency.
- Strong 3D Math, Physics, and spatial reasoning skills.
- Multithreading, benchmarking, and optimization experience.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with content creators.
- Experience shipping AAA game is desired.
- PS4, Xbox One, IOS, and Android experience.
- Unreal Engine 4 experience.