- Job Title: Senior Sales Representative
- Location: Arlington, VA (Remote)
- Company: New York Life Insurance Co
New York Life Insurance Co is seeking a Senior Sales Representative for the DC Market to join their Group Benefit Solutions distribution organization. This role is crucial in driving the growth of the organization through developing productive relationships with producers, selling new business, and ensuring the persistency of Inforce clients. The Senior Sales Representative will focus on selling group insurance products to middle-market clients, including Life, Accident, Disability, and Absence Management solutions.
This is a remote role for DC area residents with access to the Arlington, VA office.
- High energy and self-motivation with a “sense of urgency” and a “take charge” attitude.
- Ability to develop quality business relationships with geographically assigned brokers and consultants.
- Demonstrated active listening and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong data, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Well-organized and able to handle multiple tasks while prioritizing as needed.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- 5+ years of experience in a sales or related field strongly preferred.
- BA/BS Degree preferred.
- Life/Accident/Disability/Leave experience preferred.
- Life and Health Insurance License preferred.
- Ability to travel within the DC territory, with overnight travel up to 60% possibly required.
- Base Pay + Incentive Comp.
- Location: Remote/Field Sales office (Arlington, VA).
Salary Range: $100,000 – $130,000 (includes base)
Overtime Eligible: Exempt
Discretionary Bonus Eligible: No
Sales Bonus Eligible: Yes
About New York Life Insurance Co
When you join New York Life, you’re joining a company that values career development, collaboration, innovation, and inclusiveness. New York Life is a relationship-based company that appreciates both virtual and in-person interactions supporting their culture.
- Job Requisition ID: 89082