- Job Title: Housekeeper
- Department: Housekeeping
- Reporting Line: Housekeeping Supervisor
- Location: Wuse 2, Abuja, Nigeria
We are looking to hire a housekeeper to join our cleaning team. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues.
House Keeper Responsibilities:
- · Answer immediately to request from guests, as well as from other departments
- · Perform check on all room appliances to ensure they are in good working condition
- · Adjust furniture, desk items, and appliances when necessary
- · Adhere to all safety, security, and company procedures and policies
- · Provide immediate report of any safety hazards, injuries, maintenance problem, or accidents to the supervisor
- · Successfully complete training and certification programs in safety
- · Ensure flammable materials are properly stored
- · Keep uniform clean and make sure to appear professional always
- · Keep proprietary information confidential
- · Ensure company standards are followed in welcoming and acknowledging all guests
- · Expect service needs of guests and provide them even before called upon to do so.
- · Provide assistance to guests with disabilities
- · Genuinely appreciate and thank guests for their visit
- · Apply professional language in communicating with guests and other people
- · Maintain quality standards and expectations
House Keeper Requirements:
- Secondary school certificate
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₦40,000.00 – ₦50,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Abuja: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)