- Scholarship Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2024
Central European University Scholarships offer coverage of various tuition fees, monthly stipends, and health insurance. These scholarships are designed for students aiming to pursue Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degrees at one of Hungary’s best universities.
For the academic year 2024-2025, Central European University offers fully funded scholarships for postgraduate degrees and tuition fee scholarships for undergraduate degrees. The university fosters a diverse student and faculty community with members from over 100 countries, located at CEU’s campus in Vienna, Austria. Students at CEU address complex contemporary economic, social, and political challenges.
- Up to 100% tuition fee coverage
- Health insurance
- Monthly stipends:
- CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship: 1,000 EUR/Month
- CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship: 750 EUR/Month
- CEU Master’s Scholarship: 500 EUR/Month
- CEU Doctoral Scholarships: 1,350 EUR/Month
- Two Presidential Awards, each valued at 5,000 EUR, will be granted to exceptional students, covering tuition fees throughout their four-year studies:
- Year I: 500 EUR
- Year II: 1,000 EUR
- Year III: 1,500 EUR
- Year IV: 2,000 EUR
Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for the Central European University Scholarships in Hungary, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- International applicants of any nationality can apply.
- For admission to a Bachelor’s degree program, candidates must possess a high school certificate.
- For enrollment in a Master’s degree program, candidates must hold an undergraduate degree certificate/transcript.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree to be admitted to a doctoral degree program.
- Proof of English language proficiency is required.
Interested candidates should click on “Apply For This Scholarship” below to begin the application process.
To apply for Central European University Scholarships, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Previous degree certificates
- Updated resume (CV)
- Letters of recommendation
- Research proposal (graduate)
- Statement of purpose
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Any other documents if required
Ensure that all documents and applications are in English. For more details, please visit the official scholarship website.