- Scholarships Type: Undergraduate
- Location: South Korea
- Offered by: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Program Start Date: August 28, 2024
- Scholarship Value: 350,000 KRW
- Application Deadline: January 12, 2024
About the Scholarship:
KAIST warmly welcomes applications from around the world. International undergraduate candidates interested in studying at KAIST are encouraged to apply for the KAIST International Student Scholarship while applying for their chosen course. You have the option to apply for either the SPRING semester or the Fall semester.
KAIST, formerly known as the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, is a national research university situated in Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon, South Korea.
The KAIST Scholarship covers the full tuition fee for 4 years upon admission, including:
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- National Health insurance
To qualify for the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be international students
- Satisfy the university’s minimum admissions requirements (for program/discipline-specific information)
- Maintain a minimum CGPA of 2.7 to be eligible for scholarship renewal.
How to Apply:
Prospective candidates can click on “Apply for This Scholarship” below.
There is no separate application process for the scholarship. Simply select “KAIST scholarship” in the Statement of Financial Resources section on the online admission application.
All applications will be thoroughly and equally evaluated during the admission process. If you are selected for admission, you will automatically qualify for the KAIST Scholarship.
This scholarship not only provides financial assistance but also offers a platform for personal and academic development.
(Note: Amounts mentioned in KRW are South Korean Won.)