Scholarship Type: Doctorate, Masters, Undergraduate
Application Deadline: February 1, 2024
The Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarships aim to drive positive transformation in Qatar, the region, and globally by supporting research and graduate studies.
Enrolling in an academic program at Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) means becoming part of a thriving community committed to excellence and innovation. Located within Education City, HBKU offers exceptional opportunities for inquiry-based teaching and learning across a range of focus areas.
The Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship is fully funded and is granted upon admission to the program:
- For Master’s students: A monthly stipend of QAR 5,000, accommodation, and an annual return ticket.
- For PhD students: A monthly stipend of QAR 7,500, accommodation, and an annual return ticket.
- Married students are provided with family accommodation.
- Undergraduate students can apply for merit-based scholarships or financial assistance.
The scholarship is open to students from all countries.
To be eligible for the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship, applicants must meet these criteria:
- Applicants from any country worldwide are welcome to apply.
- For Master’s and PhD programs, candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Final-year undergraduate students can also apply for admission.
- There are no age restrictions.
To apply for the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship, click the “Apply For This Scholarship” button below.
It’s important to note that HBKU colleges offer tuition waivers or partial scholarships based on competition. Award letters are issued before admission, and students accepting the awards are required to sign a scholarship agreement. Failure to submit the signed scholarship agreement to the respective college committee will result in the offer being rejected, and the student will be responsible for full tuition fees.
When applying, candidates should be prepared to submit the following documents:
- Official identification (passport for international students or Qatari ID for citizens and residents of Qatar).
- Bachelor’s degree or college certificate.
- Academic transcripts.
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV).
- Two letters of recommendation.
- English language proficiency test scores or a certificate of English proficiency from your university.
- A personal statement.
- An academic essay.
All application documents must be in English. For further information, please visit the official scholarship website.